For most entrepreneurs and businesses who operate business websites, upgrading to a responsive design website will be critical to staying competitive and moving forward in 2015. Not only is it going to be a critical upgrade, but it is not an option anymore. Since 2014, over 60% of people who are going online and accessing the Internet, are doing so via mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
This means, websites that are not Responsive Design are not visible properly or much at all on mobile devices. Responsive Design is a must now for any type of company or size. Companies should also know that Responsive Design, which is developing website in HTML5 and CSS3 is the new standard for the next 10 years at least. Companies that make this switch now, will not have to do another major upgrade for several years, unless they want too.
Technology consulting services are a great way for businesses to ensure they get what they need with quality and good pricing. Technology consultants often have long lasting relationships with the right designers and programmers or vendors to get the job done right, in a timely manner and for the correct price. Consultants are a great asset when it comes to technology, website design, and e-commerce solutions.
Why Responsive Design Websites are Critical
- 94% of smartphone users look for local information on their phone and 84% take action as a result, such as making a purchase or contacting the business.
- 77% of users have researched a product or service on their device.
- 67% of people start shopping on one device and continue to another.
- 65% of sequential shopping occasions are started on a smartphone.
- 34% of people turn to the screen that’s closest when looking for information.
To learn more about how a business can benefit from Responsive Design websites, talk to an experienced consultant. Learn through consulting services prior to allocating any money about it. Consultants can explain it in details with examples and statistics that show how the upgrade will benefit a business.