Marketing efforts involves much more these days. Marketing strategies are not as simple as they were once. These days, marketing is much more of a comprehensive approach. There are several marketing tactics such as SEO, Content, or Social Media. To gain social media momentum, a business must setup, customize, optimize, and manage these channels properly. Successful marketing, includes multiple marketing methods and tactics. Successful marketing strategies are structured properly for success. Marketing consulting services help brands and entrepreneurs understand requirements better, tactics, cost, and expectations. A consultant can add value and clarity prior to a brand allocating significant budgets and committing to them.
Marketing tends to mean digital marketing now. Much is done on the Internet and a lot less in print or other forms of more traditional advertising. Internet marketing these days includes social media. Social media is such a large part of most people’s lives. On average, people are spending 4-5 hours per day on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Companies that want to harness the power of social media platforms must make themselves on these channels properly for best results. Utilizing these channels can add value to a brand quickly. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a critical part of most marketing strategies. Social media gives companies the ability to reach the desired target audience in a very precise way. Social media helps brands create brand awareness, reach people, boost sales, build followers and fans.
Below are some key facts and statistics regarding social media. These facts are hard to ignore. Companies have much to gain from creating a strong and robust social media presence. For anybody who still wonders, read the below facts about social media and business.
Social Media Facts
- Pinterest: Over 80% of Pinterest winners stated that they purchased products based on a brand’s post they saw.
- Twitter: Almost 80% of users on Twitter discover what’s new through Twitter posts they see.
- LinkedIn: Over 40% of LinkedIn users have stated that they have gained customers through LinkedIn marketing efforts.
- Facebook: Almost 70% of Facebook users state that they like and/or follow certain brands on Facebook.
- Social Media: Over 50% of social media users research products to buy on these platforms.
- Social Media: Over 70% of people who had a good experience on social media, recommend the brand to others.
For entrepreneurs and companies that look to improve their social media presence and gain social media momentum, working with experts yields results. Marketing consulting services enable a company to gain expert advice and skills temporarily to accomplish the marketing objectives. A marketing consultant works with clients directly to make sure goals are reached properly and through well-structured campaigns and managed tactics.